Lawn mowing – lawn cutting, trimming and edging
Spring and fall cleanup – removal of all debris (leaves, branches, trash) from landscape beds, parking lot and lawn areas
Lawn core aeration – done in early spring or late fall, aeration extracts plugs from your lawn to help the root system breathe better and extract nutrients and water easily.
Bed remulching – top dress landscape beds with a fresh layer of hardwood mulch
Bed maintenance – weeding the landscape beds, deadheading annuals and perennials
Tree and shrub trimming – removal of all dead branches and reshaping of the plant
Annual plantings – installation of summer annuals and fall mums
Soil sampling – to build a healthy lawn you need to have the soil balanced correctly to identify what if any nutrients are needed.
A professionally trained specialist (who is licensed and certified by the state of Michigan) will provide the highest quality service for your property. You can choose from a number of options for your landscape and lawn health. Programs vary between commercial and residential turf and landscaping.
Deep Root Feeding – Your trees and shrubs are an important part of your exterior landscape. So a deep root fertilization program will promote a stronger, healthier, more aesthetically pleasing landscape. This is typically done once a year.
Plant beds – A granular fertilizer will be applied according to the type of plants within the bed. This is typically done in the spring to promote new growth and plant health.
- Round 1 – Early Spring (late March – April). Season long crabgrass control with a start-up fertilizer to encourage early season health and vigor.
- Round 2 – Late Spring Weed and Feed (late April – May). A balanced fertilizer with early season weed control to help control early germinating weeds.
- Round 3 Early Summer (May-June). A broad-spectrum weed control with a balanced fertilizer. Weed control targeting late spring germinating weeds. An optional service is a combination product of merit and fertilizer to help control grubs plus green up the lawn.
- Round 4 – Late Summer Turf Builder (June – July). A balanced fertilizer that promotes a fall green color for your lawn and spot weed control. We will also inspect for surface insects.
- Round 5 – Early Fall Weed and Feed (August -Sept). A balanced fertilizer high in potassium to help promote a vigorous root system for winter. Spot weed control will be applied if needed.
- Round 6 – Winterizer (Nov). A balanced fertilizer to help your lawn store nutrients for the winter months and start up in the spring.
Commercial snow removal only. We work directly with property management companies, homeowners associations and business owners to help relieve the burden of snow removal.
We use trucks with plows, skid steers and loaders with pushers. We leave the equipment right on site for the entire season so the crew can get started in a timely manner.